We understand some people may be concerned about the risks of Covid during these times and whilst restrictions are gradually being lifted, we at The Recovery Well will maintain the practices advised by our professional bodies and Public Health England to keep us all safe whilst delivering close contact treatments.
Our Safety Measures
- All the new rooms have air extraction and air purifiers to provide cleaner air at all times.
- Clean, fresh aprons are worn for each client treatment.
- Fresh medical-grade face masks are worn for each treatment.
- All surfaces that have been touched during a treatment, including massage table and seating, are sprayed with a cleaner that is said to kill the virus and wiped down with antibacterial products.
- Every treatment has clean linens which are washed with anti-bacterial washing powder
- We wipe down all high contact areas every day with anti-bacterial/anti-viral wipes
- The shop has air vents on the floor which go into the cellar which has air vents to outdoors as well as a dehumidifier which is constantly running to remove humidity and remove spores and other pollutants from the air.
- We are a business registered with the gov.uk track & trace which people can choose to scan should they wish to.
- Hand sanitising stations are dotted around the premises as well as toilet facilities with hot water for safe hand washing.
- 30 minutes are left between all client bookings as a minimum to allow the air to settle and change (see ventilation below) and for us to do a full wipe down and disinfect and naturally change all linen and consumables.
Find Out How I Can Help You
Free 15-minute consultation
So that we can get to know each other a little to make you feel comfortable with the space and therapist and to discuss your needs regarding a future treatment, we offer a free fifteen-minute consultation by appointment. Terms and conditions apply.